Please note there are many standards charts created around the world and this is why, when purchasing clothes at different stores, the sizes may vary. In order to make the correct size choice, please make a note of the measurements below and then refer to the chart to select the correct size. If you like a looser fit please go one size up.
* Chest: measure around your upper body at the fullest part of your chest.
* Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Measure at this point keeping the tape comfortably loose.
* Hip: measure around the fullest part of your body, at the top of your leg.
* Inseam: measure from your inside crotch seam down to your ankle..
* Outseam: measure from your waist down to your ankle
|XXS – 6
|XS – 8
|S – 10
|M – 12
|L – 14
|XL – 16
|XXL – 18